- How many stars is the hotel?
- 4 Stars
- How do I make direct contact with the hotel?
- You may email, call or fax to the hotel,
Tel: +66(0) 2 617 5100
Fax: +66(0) 2 653 4192
- If I make an online booking, will I be offered a 'best rate'?
- Online bookings generally offer the 'best available rates' for that date and time.
- What types of room are available and what are the differences between room types?
There are four room types available:
•The Studio Room at 36 square metres is your pad-type accommodation with all of today's modern conveniences
•The Deluxe One Bedroom at 48 square metres provides added comfort with a separate living and dining area.
•The Executive One Bedroom at 54 square metres provide privacy with its separate living and dining area & a fully-equipped kitchens allow one to cook up a storm.
•At the height of luxury is the one bedroom Adelphi Suite Bedroom at 67 square metres.
- Are your hotel rates per person or per room?
- Hotel rates are per room based on a maximum occupancy of two.
- Are my credit card details necessary when making a reservation?
- Yes, to guarantee the reservation
- Will my credit card be charged?
- We may block an amount on the credit card, equivalent to 1 night’s room charge to guarantee payment but this block will be automatically released in two weeks if not redeemed. Furthermore, we do not charge without proper authorisation from the guest. However, select packages may require full-prepayment at the time of booking but this will be made known at the time of making the reservation.
Guests can choose to settle the bill in cash or credit card at the time of check-out.
- How safe are credit card details that are submitted online?
- Our hotel uses SSL secure encryption to ensure that all your personal information and credit card details are kept confidential. The security of information is very important for us.
For added security, guests are requested to present the credit card used in the online booking/purchase of accommodation together with personal identification (ID card or passport) upon check-in.
Should you not wish to submit your credit card information online, we are pleased to accept reservations via fax or phone. However, credit card information will still be required to guarantee the reservation.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- In the event of a cancellation or no-show, the following will apply:
• For stays of 1 to 7 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of one (1) room night’s accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
• For stays of 8 to 14 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of two (2) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
• For stays of 15 to 21 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of three (3) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
• For stays of 22 nights and more
If the property is not informed 72-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of five (5) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
- Do you have pets' policy?
- Regrettably, pets are not allowed
- What are you check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm & Check-out time is 12:00 pm
- Is it possible to check-in earlier?
- Early check-in is subject to room availability.
- What is the charge for a late check-out?
- Late check-out is subject to room availability and the charges are as follows:
Check out before 6.00 pm: 50% charge (based on overnight rate)
Check out after 6.00 pm: Full overnight rate
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- We have largely non-smoking rooms, if you wish for a smoking room please make this request at the time of booking. Our smoking rooms are located on floor 6, 7 and 8.
- Do you have twin, triple and quadruple rooms?
- Only Studios come with twin beds and for triple occupancy an extra bed can be placed in the room. There are no quadruple rooms.
- Do you have inter-connecting rooms?
- Yes, we do. A king size bedded Studio connects with a twin bedded Studio.
- What is the cost of an extra bed?
- An extra bed is THB 800 with breakfast.
- What is the hotel’s policy regarding children?
- • There is no charge for children below the age of 12 years sharing a room with parent(s) on existing bedding.
• If an extra bed is required, regardless of age, an extra bed charge will be incurred
• Children 12 years and above are charged the full adult breakfast price of THB 250.00 nett.
• Children between the ages of 5 and 11 years are charged a rate of THB 160.00 nett per child/breakfast.
• Children 4 years and below eat breakfast for free
- Does the hotel provide baby-sitting services?
- Yes, baby-sitting services can be provided upon request.
- Are baby cots available?
- Yes, baby cots are available upon request.
- Where is the breakfast served and at what time?
- Breakfast is served at Monsoon Café from 6.30am to 10.30am
- How many restaurants do you have and what are they?
- We have one restaurant, Monsoon Café, Restaurant and Cocktail Bar serving a tasty selection of local and international dishes. The terrace area is a great place from which to watch the world go by. Monsoon Café is open from 6.30am to 1.00am.
- Is vegetarian cuisine available in the restaurants?
- Yes, vegetarian cuisine is available on request.
- Is the food served in the restaurants 'halal'?
- Strictly speaking, the food served is not 'halal', however, we have dishes available that are pork free.
- Do you have 24 hours room service?
- No, but room service is available from 11.30am to 11.00pm.
General Hotel Information
- What is the length and depth of your pool?
- In meters: 3.8 (width) x 13.5 (length) x 1.3 (depth)
A unique feature of the pool is that it is salt-water based and as it is located on the 16th floor it offers you an amazing view of Bangkok's skyline.
- Do you have hairdryers in the rooms?
- Yes, in all rooms.
- Does the hotel provide iron and ironing boards in all rooms?
- The Deluxe One Bedroom Suite and the Executive One Bedroom Suite are provided with iron and ironing boards. For those staying in a Studio, kindly contact housekeeping.
- How far is the property from the airport and do you provide airport transfers? And if so, what is the cost?
- The property is a 35-40 minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Airport transfers are provided upon request at THB 1,200 nett per way for a car and THB 1,500 nett per trip for a van.
- How much is an airport taxi or limousine?
- An airport taxi is approximately THB 400-500 nett per way including toll charges. An airport limousine is approximately THB 1,000 nett per way.
- Can luggage be stored at the hotel whilst I travel elsewhere?
- Yes, for a maximum of 30 days.
- What is the weather like at different times of the year?
- Bangkok being a tropical city, weather is warm throughout the year with April and May being especially hot and sticky. June to September are cooler months (24-28c), however, it is the rainy season. The most pleasant time of year is October to February, where temperatures range from 25-28c with light breezes and only the occasional shower.
- Is the tap water safe to drink?
- No, tap water in Thailand is not potable. Complimentary bottled water is supplied to your rooms daily.
- Is there a doctor on call?
- Yes, for minor illnesses, otherwise, for urgent matters we recommend guests go to Bumrungrad Hospital which is just five minutes away.
- How far is the nearest hospital?
- Bumrungrad Hospital is a five-minute drive from the hotel.
- Where is the nearest bank or currency exchange?
- The nearest is the Siam Commercial Bank which is just down the road on left as you head towards Sukhumvit Road.
- What time do banks open?
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- What is the voltage is used in Thailand?
- The voltage in Thailand is 220 volts.
- Can I connect my laptop in the room?
- Yes, via LAN
- What kind of Internet connection do you provide and what is the cost?
- • For bookings made directly on-line (book on www.adelphisuites.com or email@example.com), Internet connection is complimentary, otherwise, the costs are as follows:
Hi-speed Internet of 2 Mbps (shared speed)
Daily rate of THB 500
Weekly rate of THB 1,000
Monthly rate of THB 2,500
- Are dual telephone sockets available in the rooms?
- Yes, dual telephone sockets are available.
- What is the hourly/daily rate for limousine service?
- Limousine service rates are as follows:
Daily rate of THB 4,000 (maximum of 11 hours)
Hourly rate of THB 400 (minimum of two hours)
- Are secretarial and other business services such as translation available?
- Yes, such services are available on request.
Shopping and Tourist Facilities
- How far is the property from the Skytrain and MRT?
- The NANA BTS Sky Train Station is a two-minute walk and the Sukhumvit MRT Station is about ten minutes on foot.
- Are the shopping centers nearby?
- MBK, Siam Paragon, Siam Centre, Erawan Center, Gaysorn Plaza and Central Chitlom are two and three stops away by skytrain and two stops away in the other direction, the Robinson Department store and the ultra-chic Emporium.
- How far is the property from well-known entertainment sports?
- Across the road and about a ten-minute walk are:
Q-Bar, Bed Supperclub, Twisted Republic Nightclub and Spicy Disco to name a few.
- What and where are local tourist attractions?
- Tourist attractions are located around the city; contact the front desk for more information.
Disclaimer: Prices shown are only approximates and are subject to change without prior notice.